The Baugher Family

The Baugher Family
The Baugher Family

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

It's getting really random...

Literally.  Since summer is winding down, I'm trying to check things off the list.  One of those things was something that we used to do all the time when I was a kid, drive to the boat ramp and check the river.  So, I was randomly by the boat ramp with the kids and I said, "Brady, do you want to stop at the boat ramp?":  He said, "Absolutely!".  Then we stopped.


This picture is awesome.  Brady loved it and Addy loved it.  Well, the beginning of it.  After the picture, she made a break for it.  Brady grabbed her like a good brother and she went down.  Not a big deal.  Well, she went down in the mud.  Kind of a big deal...  So big, she was carried back to the truck in a diaper by an aggravated dad.  Oh well, it was a good picture...

Addy wore a tank top to bed one night.  Needless to say, she probably won't anymore...


Then she got mad about something.  Probably at something pretty important.

Whatever.

Last weekend, Brian and I went fishing.  We were going to put the canoe on the river but didn't because it was supposed to be 115 degrees or something.  That's hot.  Paddling.  No shade.  No Thank You.  I'm not going to say who caught more fish or the biggest one but it wasn't Brian...  It's ok.  He beats me ALL THE TIME.  Every dog has his day...


Looking at the pictures though, I'm mad at him now.  My fish is bigger.  Seriously.  He takes a picture of me from like 50 yards away and I'm like touching his fish!  Not fair.

I know that at 33 I'm way to old for certain things on social media.  There is also a lot of things that I don't understand.  With that said, I'm on Snapchat now.  I don't get it but it's hilarious kinda.  Although, I get mad that once I send a picture to my 1,000's of followers (Carly is the only one) I can't see it again.  This is a funny picture I took on Snapchat...


Yep, sometimes in the summer I get a little bored.  It is funny though...

Lastly, I'll say this.  This summer was harder.  Addy is everywhere and two kids moving is more difficult then 1.  Even so, I have LOVED being home with the kids everyday.  It gets tough sometimes.  That's OK.  They (plus Carly) mean everything in the world to me.  I hope that one day, they look back on these summers and cherish them as much as I do.  Nothing makes me happier then spending time with these two crazy, smart, beautiful kids.  I hope they will always remember how much they mean to me and mommy.  If they don't, maybe they can look back on the family blog and see how much.  

BRADY AND ADELYNN - YOU MEAN EVERYTHING TO YOUR MOMMY AND DADDY

There.  Now PLEASE start cleaning up this house (like I've asked you to do for the last two months)!!!    

No comments:

Post a Comment