The Baugher Family

The Baugher Family
The Baugher Family

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Nap time again...

Well, the kids are napping which means that I have 1 - 3 hours of "me" time again.  That's it for the day...  It's ok though, I wouldn't have it any other way.  Let's start this post out by giving you an update on Addy's attitude.

Huh?
I think that I asked her to show me where her ear was or something.  This was her reaction...  Whatever Addy.

Oh yeah, she can open the child locks on the cabinets.  That results in me saying "Addy NO" several, hundred times a day.

This is what happened when she got into where the spices are.

Yep, that's powdered ginger
Sigh.

On the way to Granna and Pops' house last weekend, we stopped at Bass Pro Shops.  We did this because Brady goes crazy for the fish tank ONLY.  That's not true.  I really wanted to stop there and I hyped up the fish to get Brady excited too.  When we got to the tank, Addy was SCREAMING and pointing at the fish so I just had to let Addy get down and see it too.  The picture that I got was great...


This is a framer
This is a HUGE catfish




















Pops and Granna have a family of deer that live right outside.  Pops puts corn down and they come and eat it.  Well, Brady had to go with Pops to put the corn out this time.  Pops said that Brady was "peeling" his fingers off of the corn so he could do it by himself.  He thinks he's so big...





Once the corn was out, we knew who would be showing up.  We just sat at the window and waited.  For about 3 minutes and then... Deer.  I guess "if you dump corn, they will come".  I'll have to remember that come September...


We all went down to the lake and went for a nice little walk. Brady took his fishing rod...


 Then a memory happened.  Brady caught his first bass!

Nice face Brady





Addy was happy too!

Proud...

Don't leave yet summer.  Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment