The Baugher Family

The Baugher Family
The Baugher Family

Tuesday, June 20, 2017

It's summmer again!!!

Well, believe it or not it's summer time again!  That means that Daddy Daycare is open again.  It is also the last summer before our little baby Brady starts Kindergarten.  What???  I don't know how this is happening.  He lost his first tooth last night too.  In other news, I'm old.

Whatever.

I am going to try really hard to keep up with this thing this summer.  Who knows, maybe I'll keep it going past the summer (like I've intended to do for like 5 years)...

I've only got something like 6,000 pictures to choose from since my last post but I'll throw up some highlights and try to stay current from here on out.


Addy LOVED Santa this year
Hail to the Redskins



Addys first Ponytail

My man got him a Bike!!!

They love each other so much
  So there it is.  I will do a much better job this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment