The Baugher Family

The Baugher Family
The Baugher Family

Wednesday, August 3, 2016

My free time is fading...

Actually, there was never much free time to begin with!  Nap time is full of me studying and doing school work.  Gross.  Nap time also isn't as long as it used to be of course...  Some days the kids get dressed and some days they don't.  It doesn't matter though right?  Or does it...  It doesn't really matter though because during the summertime, during the day, when mommy's not home, I'M THE BOSS!  That's right, ME!

Anyway, let's start off by talking about the time a couple of weeks ago when we we went to the zoo with Nana.  This is an annual thing!  This time, something hilarious happened though, Brady got bit by a duck!  I even took a picture of the monster!

MEAN GUY
It was funny because my sweet little Brady was trying to be so nice and give the duck a piece of food.  Also because he didn't "really" get hurt.  He was very upset though.  He's fine...

Some other pictures of some happier times at the zoo for Brady.

















Fun times... 

We made it to the playground again.  As you can see, Addy just loves it there.  Growing up moment, I can remember when Brady hated the swings.  Now he just wants to be pushed and get away...


Addy hates things in her hair.  I've been trying all summer to get things in her hair and have been failing miserably.  When I stick something in her hair, I try to take a picture.  Here we go!  So pretty but she HATES IT.


Brady doesn't want to do anything but play baseball.  All of the time, regardless of what he's wearing.  Here's the proof...

Told ya. 

I'll leave you with this, Brady does a great job daily of doing school work.  Addy isn't quite ready yet so she does other things.







Daddy Daycare 101. 


No comments:

Post a Comment