The Baugher Family

The Baugher Family
The Baugher Family

Monday, July 11, 2016

Still rolling...

So Daddy Daycare is in full swing now!  Usually, if the kids get up before it gets too hot outside, we go for a walk.  Several times, Brady has said "Oh well, it's too hot Dad."  Occasionally this is before 8.  Nice try Brady.  Addy loves walking and today she fell asleep on our cruise.  I need to go because I'm learning what it's like to have a job where you don't walk nonstop like I do.  During the school year, I would get 10,000 steps on my fit-bit before lunch.  Now, I can't get 10,000.  EVER. 

PhotoOp during our walk
Addy usually looks like this in the morning, as long as Brady doesn't wake her up...


When he does wake her up, she looks like this in the middle of the day...


Followed by this...


You can't say he doesn't love her though.


Last Saturday, we had a suprise party for Great Grandad.  HE'S 80!!!







Addy being Addy

The kids even danced a little bit!





Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment