The Baugher Family

The Baugher Family
The Baugher Family

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Summer Vacation for 1 week

Well, I've been on vacation for a week and I'm doing good!  Adelynn had one tough day that was hard and I think that I cried almost as much as she did.  Hopefully that isn't the norm though...  Last Saturday we went up to PA and hung out with the family.  Of course, there was a pool and Brady didn't want to do anything but swim so I got 0 pictures.  Sorry.

Here are some of the happenings from the last week.

Adelynn enjoying dinner at Pie Five

Brady enjoying ice cream.  He's for sure mine...

On Sunday we went over to moms house for fathers day for a cookout/hangout.  


Willa, Addy and Brady.  Addy is behind Willa's hair.

Kenny holding Adelynn

This is what Addy looks like when she wakes up and I immediately throw her in her Bumbo chair...


There isn't a day that goes past where I don't think about Dad.  Happy Fathers Day buddy.  We all miss you.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment