The Baugher Family

The Baugher Family
The Baugher Family

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Adelynn is here!!!

So a few months ago, Carly and I got blessed again with the birth of our daughter Adelynn.  We didn't find out what we were having so needless to say, when I saw it was a girl (which doesn't happen much in my family) I was ECSTATIC!!!  It feels amazing.  A little boy who is perfect and now a little girl???  Carly and I are so lucky.  I'll say this, having two kids is different.  It really is a team effort now.  I will also say this, compared to little boys clothes (and the way that I dress) little girls clothes are...  different.  I can usually just rip Brady's clothes off of him while he is running.  The 32 buttons on the back of EVERYTHING that Addy has makes that difficult.  The are cute though!  I guess that I can't have two kids that wear mesh shorts and t-shirts can I?  Whatever, I'll live.  It's hard to put up any pictures because in the first 3 months of Addy's life, we've only taken about 8,000 pictures (give or take), but I guess I can find a few.  I'll try to get better at doing this because, don't get too mad, I only have 8.5 more days of work until SUMMER BREAK!!!

From our world to yours,
The Baugher's

Adelynn is here!

I know, a little princess already

Brady loves her and we LOVE them so much!
    

No comments:

Post a Comment