The Baugher Family

The Baugher Family
The Baugher Family

Monday, August 3, 2015

Ugh, it's August

That means that in just 3 short weeks, I will be back at work.  I love work, I really do.  It's just hard knowing that I won't get to see the kids all day everyday soon.  It has been a great summer. 

Now for a little catching up...

Last weekend, we went to Granna and Pops house.  Of course we had a great time like we always do! 
My girls got some leg strength

What is that?

Granna gave Brady a Horse Ride...

Then Brady gave Addy a Horse Ride (with Mommy help of course...)

After we got home from Granna and Pops house, it was time for Staycation 2015.  We decided that it would be ridiculously hard to throw a vacation together at the last minute with a 3 year old and a 4 month old so we decided to stay home.  It was great.  Mommy took off work and stayed at home with us all week!  We did all kinds of stuff.  We went to the beach and the pool a few times but just relaxing as a family was what I enjoyed the most.  We went out to dinner a few times too! 

Date Night (with the kids in the backseat...)

"I love you Mommy" - Brady

Brady helping me carry NOTHING to the beach

Got to fish before we swim

And Adelynn is OUT

No fish for me

Daddy Shark

Brady and Mommy at Outback

At dinnner

Dancing to the live band

Brady's picture that he took of me that he titled, "Daddy drinking Beer."

We are so lucky and it was great to just be together for a week.  Mommy went back to work today and we sure do wish it was Staycation 2015, week 2... 

No comments:

Post a Comment